We welcome submissions from faculty, administration, and graduate students and will accept work based on the review of the editorial board.
Please direct submissions to our team email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The publication will be published in Fall and Spring of each year. The Assessment Review editorial board reserves the right to change dates per editorial discretion.
- The publication accepts submissions from faculty and professionals who can contribute to the ongoing discourse about learning, measurement, assessment, evaluation, accreditation and its related fields of economics, finance, and public policy.
- The publication’s editorial process consists of a review by two members of the editorial board chosen for their unique areas of expertise in relation to the topic of the submission. Two editors must approve any submission prior to publication.
- The Assessment Review is thematic, and it is the discretion of the editorial board as to which issue or volume in which a publication will appear.
- The publication requires that submissions be unique and not submitted to any other outlet unless special arrangements for reprints are made with The Assessment Review editorial board.
- Submissions should ideally be under 3,000 words. Lengthier submissions will be considered by arrangement with the editors.
- We can only accept .jpg, .gif or .png formats.
- We recommend files less than 500KB to be mindful of site performance, but can accept files up to 10 MB, which might be subject to additional compression.
- Permission of image owner is required.
- Length: 2-3 minutes recommended, no longer than 15 minutes preferred. Anything longer will be subject to special review by editorial team.
- Format: The Academic Commons can only accept .mov or mp4 formats up to 40MB in size. Other file formats or larger sizes will need to be hosted on YouTube.
This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
- Academic Affairs
- Administrative Units / AES
- Education Reform
- Formative Assessment
- Fostering Culture
- Literature Reviews
- Spotlight on People
- Success Stories
- Vol 1, Issue 1 (Feb 2020)
- Vol 1, Issue 2 (Jul 2020)
- Vol 2, Issue 1 (Sept 2020)
- Vol 3, Issue 1 (Nov 2021)