From The Assessment Review Editorial Staff (Vol 3, Issue 1)
Welcome to The Assessment Review: A City University of New York (CUNY) Publication. Our earlier publication, ASSESS@CUNY, has been relaunched with a new title, an expanded focus, and a larger dedicated staff. In this issue we bring you articles written by CUNY faculty and staff, an interview, a message concerning Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and a statement by Interim Executive Vice-Chancellor and University Provost Dr. Daniel E. Lemons.
The articles vary in scope and areas of interest:
- Assessment and a recipe for Brussel sprouts and success in the classroom
- An epistemological foray into formative assessment
- An overview of the failure of No Child Left Behind
- An interview with a nationally recognized assessment expert
- A MSCHE standard on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Assessment Review welcomes your contributions as we share ideas, practices, knowledge, and experiences to improve teaching, learning, and avenues to student success.
Please subscribe to support The Assessment Review and to receive email notifications of new issues.
The Editorial Staff
This entry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
- Rendi on The Potential and Pitfalls of Net Promoter Scores (NPS) as a “Business World” Metric in Academic Assessment
- Perhotelan on Combatting a Compliance Mindset by Advocating for Betterment
- Administrasi Bisnis on Interview: with Dr. Natasha Jankowski
- RPLA on How 20 Years of Education Reform Has Created Greater Inequality
- Frances on Ensuring Student Success: Using Formative Assessment as the Key to Communication and Compassion Among Faculty, Students, and Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Administrative Units / AES
- Education Reform
- Formative Assessment
- Fostering Culture
- General Education
- Literature Reviews
- Spotlight on Methods
- Spotlight on People
- Success Stories
- Vol 1, Issue 1 (Feb 2020)
- Vol 1, Issue 2 (Jul 2020)
- Vol 2, Issue 1 (Sept 2020)
- Vol 3, Issue 1 (Nov 2021)
- Vol 3, Issue 2 (Apr 2022)
- Vol 4, Issue 1 (May 2023)